MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #24225 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
Women troubles. Bitches be crazy.
Oh man, i found a gem last weekend.

I wore my waders and some other camo stuff to the halloween party i went to, dressing up as "duck dynasty". Well there was a girl there, sexy as hell, that came up to me and said "i like your camo" so i responded with "i like your dress" blah blah blah, she came to me before she left and gave me her number and said to text her the next day... So i did. Well first off - She knew i was dressed up as a character from duck dynasty sooo SCORE and thennnn we were hanging out but didnt know what we wanted to do so i just had her meet me at my house. Well i had the NBA season opener game on and i asked her where she wanted to go and she responded with

"Nowhere, i want to watch the game"

And men everywhere rejoiced.

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba