MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 05:37 PM   #24227 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
Oh man, i found a gem last weekend.

I wore my waders and some other camo stuff to the halloween party i went to, dressing up as "duck dynasty". Well there was a girl there, sexy as hell, that came up to me and said "i like your camo" so i responded with "i like your dress" blah blah blah, she came to me before she left and gave me her number and said to text her the next day... So i did. Well first off - She knew i was dressed up as a character from duck dynasty sooo SCORE and thennnn we were hanging out but didnt know what we wanted to do so i just had her meet me at my house. Well i had the NBA season opener game on and i asked her where she wanted to go and she responded with

"Nowhere, i want to watch the game"

And men everywhere rejoiced.
Fear that woman my friend. Fear her.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3