MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF The Smashes discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 10:39 PM   #48 (permalink)
Harness
Bantamweight

Harness is on another level nowHarness is on another level nowHarness is on another level nowHarness is on another level nowHarness is on another level nowHarness is on another level nowHarness is on another level nowHarness is on another level nowHarness is on another level nowHarness is on another level nowHarness is on another level now
Glad Xavier got destroyed, was getting sick of him walking around with his chest out. I think the whole grappling instead of finishing thing was so that he didn't blow all of his energy.. At least I hope that's why he did that.
Also, the ref made a very good call with the stand up. Can't help but feel Mazzagatti would have let them hug it out for 4 mins before he stood them up.

Food fight was hilarious! It's annoying me how dull these Dingos (Thanks Clyde) are acting.

Definitely think it's a failed drug test and I REALLLY hope it's an Aussie. Also, George looks like he is gonna be a dick too.
Harness is offline   Reply With Quote