MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS Reminds Everyone, Including Jon Jones, Who is the “Baddest Man on the planet."

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 10:25 PM   #21 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
So you are saying JDS's TDD hasn't been tested...although he hasn't really had much trouble defending or getting right back up.

But then somehow you seem to "know" that Jones...a 205er....who fights 185ers would ragdoll JDS?

Didn't Jones struggle to get Rampage down early in the fight before Page faded?

JDS would land 1 big uppercut and it would be over...at least I think.

If Bones really is this beastly and is able to truly toss the undisputed HW Champ around....then it is really a shame he is wasting his time fighting guys who failed in 185 title fights..
I said his TDD hasn't been tested against a truly elite level wrestler who has fully committed to take downs and a game plan. Just like Machida, before he ran into Jones. Remember? Machida had the best TDD ever according to the majority of fans. That opinion seemed to change in a heart beat after Jones tossed him to the ground like a dogs chew toy and murdered him with elbows.

Jones isn't wasting any thing. He's going to go down in history as the greatest mixed martial arts fighter to ever exist. Love him, hate him, what ever, it doesn't matter. The kid is just too freakishly talented. After he's dried out the LHW division of every contender available, he'll then set his sights on HW and conquer that division too.

Also your pop at Vitor Belfort was unnecessary really. A failed 185'er, who happened to also be a former 205lb champion.

You think JDS would land one big uppercut, that's fine. If we're still here if that fight ever gets booked in the future, we can make a fun bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
He says Cain can do the same thing to Junior, yet a one legged Junior knocked him out.
Now you're in no position to call out any one on making bold claims are you Mr "let's support fighters pre-fight for months on end and ram it down every other members throats about how they're guaranteed to win, and then when they lose, instantly stop supporting said fighter(s) and pretend I didn't say any thing".

So please, pipe down sport. I'll deal with you nearer the Cain/JDS fight and give you a signature you'll never be able to erase.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote