MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS Reminds Everyone, Including Jon Jones, Who is the “Baddest Man on the planet."

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 10:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
rabakill
Middleweight

rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
^so many ill-informed opinions and straw-men arguments without justifying them with reality. Saying Junior's never been tested and Machida had the best TDD, give me a break.

Junior is the formula to beating Jones. It's a ridiculously terrible matchup for him on paper, Junior has something around an 88% TDD and he's stopped the shots of Cain and Carwin with ease. Jones would need to spend a good 6 months with Freddie Roach to survive with Junior. JDS has better TDD stats than guys like GSP and Liddell yet you say he's not that good at TDD, I mean, you are just pulling this stuff out of thin air. Go tell on me again, maybe that'll help.

Last edited by rabakill : 11-01-2012 at 10:31 PM.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote