MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS Reminds Everyone, Including Jon Jones, Who is the “Baddest Man on the planet."

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 10:40 PM   #26 (permalink)
rabakill
Middleweight

rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Machida has a current 83 percent TDD ratio. Keep in mind, this is after the Jones fight occurred. Before the Jones fight it was obviously higher, we can't know what percent exactly, but I'd estimate it to be around the 86 percent mark.

That's almost identical to Junior Dos Santos' TDD percentage you're so keen to throw into your arguments.

The only one it seems with ill-informed opinions appears to be you.

Statistics and percentages only mean so much. It's all relative to a number of other factors and possibilities.
hah! You have no idea what you are talking about, literally. Machida has an 80% TDD, Jones had a 50% takedown success rate in that fight only attempting 2 takedowns. Oh wait, you have no idea what you are talking about and you just pull arguments out of thin air to suit your case which is absolute bullshit, now go tell on me, I swore.

Last edited by rabakill : 11-01-2012 at 10:44 PM.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote