MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS Reminds Everyone, Including Jon Jones, Who is the “Baddest Man on the planet."

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 12:20 AM   #31 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I used to think you were a decent poster, but your a goof. "Sport"?

Who haven't I supported? Erick Silva? What should I say? I'm in no position to talk after him losing. Does that mean I now don't support him?

Maybe I missed everyone saying it. But I don't remember people saying Machida would stuff Jones' TDs Everyone picked Bones so obviously they figured he would get a TD and work from there. No one figured he would win by striking for 5 rounds...peoples expected him to take Machida down. People thought Machida had a very good base for a guy who was never a wrestler. But his TDD was never proven. He got trip took down by Shogun. The only wrestler he stuffed was a crusty Tito. Rashad never tried. I think you are exaggerating here.

There is a difference between a natural 6 foot 205er with good TDD and a 6'4 240lb fighter with TDD. Would you not think this? Why did you ignore the Rampage example?

It wasn't a pop at Vitor. It was a pop at Jones. Vitor is 35 and the what 4th best MW? Jones accepted a fight with him. He is now accepting a fight with Sonnen another failed 185er who is also what? 36?....who couldn't beat the 185 champ...yet Jones is going to take him on for the 205 title? He was going to fight Hendo (huge Hendo fan) but he is a 41 year old man who'd body wouldn't allow him to fight at 185. And these are great title defenses. When Anderson already put them all away. So he will have 2 defenses in a row over 185ers. Machida doesn't even really cut weight either.

Perhaps it isn't to you. But to me, if Jones is this beastly it is a shame he is spending months to do a show to fight a 185er who lost last time out. If he truly does go to HW by 2013 he will have wasted 2 title shots fighting MW fighters.
You've mis-read my post mate. I was responding to Lyoto Legion, not you, check the quotes. The "sport" bit was a light hearted joke towards him.

I'll get back to the rest of your post tommorrow, time for bed now.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote