MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS Reminds Everyone, Including Jon Jones, Who is the “Baddest Man on the planet."

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 01:15 AM   #32 (permalink)
BlackManRising
MMA Fanatic

BlackManRising Needs A HugBlackManRising Needs A HugBlackManRising Needs A HugBlackManRising Needs A HugBlackManRising Needs A HugBlackManRising Needs A HugBlackManRising Needs A HugBlackManRising Needs A HugBlackManRising Needs A HugBlackManRising Needs A HugBlackManRising Needs A Hug
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
You've mis-read my post mate. I was responding to Lyoto Legion, not you, check the quotes. The "sport" bit was a light hearted joke towards him.

I'll get back to the rest of your post tommorrow, time for bed now.
think Jones would rag-doll dos santos because he had a take down on machida? Is that really your argument? Probably...no, that is.. the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I would be surprised if Jones beat any top 5 HW. Jones will definitely connect on HW's and they will take his punches, question is, can Jones handle the one punch KO power alot of HW's possess? I'm just stating real stuff, if it offends u, its Prolly cuz I'm right. #thuglife
BlackManRising is offline   Reply With Quote