MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS Reminds Everyone, Including Jon Jones, Who is the “Baddest Man on the planet."

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 01:00 AM   #37 (permalink)
Rygu
Godless Heathen

Rygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
You know we're cool man, but Jones has a better record, has defeated better opponents and has arguably beaten them in more devastating fashion.
Of course we're cool man, we're not always going to have the exact same opinions on everything.

Bones has probably beaten a tad better quality of opponents, but JDS isn't far behind. I don't think Cigano would be taken down against Jones and would destroy him standing. All it would take is one good shot from JDS and Jones would goto sleep, and JDS tends to land that one big KO shot unless it's to the chin of freaks like Nelson and Carwin.

I would love to see this fight, but stylistically I see no advantages for Jones and several for JDS. Jones might have the awesome Greco, but JDS would overpower him and keep the fight standing i'm thinking. I would be shocked if Jones wasn't out cold by round 2 sometime.