MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones now likes Chael since being on the Tuf set.

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 08:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
You can easily say this about Sonnen as well. Really want to see that season.
Yeah some of it you can.

I dont consider him to be Fake, a Douchbag, or a scumbag. He certainly is a liar but its very obvious lies that its basically funny. For instance when he denied saying the Lance comment while the guy played a audio clip of him actually saying it. And he said "That does not sound like me at all. I thought you were kidding tbh" that had me and my friends laughing for hours.

The only thing he did that i think was Douchey/Scumbaggish was the comment he made about the Brazilian kids playing in the mud.

Well i take the douchebag comment back. Thinking about it Chael is certainly a douchebag but a funny douchebag.

Anyway it doesnt really matter. Chael and Jones are 2 very different people that behave very differently. Chael comes off as a good guy playing the bad guy role while Jones is a bad guy pretending to be a good guy. And he is doing a horrible job at it since just about everyone can see past it.

Lucky for me my personal feelings for the guy dont make his talent any less enjoyable to watch.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote