MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS Reminds Everyone, Including Jon Jones, Who is the “Baddest Man on the planet."

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 10:20 AM   #49 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Now people are saying Anderson Silva can beat JDS? What the hell people?

JDS would wreck every single fighter in the LHW and MW division, no doubt about it.

I am literally lost for words by some of the comments in this thread.
I actually disagree quite a bit. I think Jones would have a legit chance of beating JDS. JDS is by no means a big HW, so if JBJ doesn't cut weight and bulks up a little during a training camp for that fight he could probably make up some of the lost ground. Now you have JDS at a reach disadvantage. Add in JBJ's TDs from the clinch, better cardio, and great top game and we have a fight on our hands.

I still think everyone overrates JDS's standup. Who has he fought that has decent standup? Most guys he faced aren't throwing combos and setting up techniques, they just throw crap and hope it lands.

BTW I am prepared for you to call me insane, say I have no clue what I am talking about, etc. It really doesn't matter to me, lets just see if JDS can hold onto that belt until JBJ gets there for his chance at it.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote