MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS Reminds Everyone, Including Jon Jones, Who is the “Baddest Man on the planet."

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #51 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
What I was trying to tell him is 6 foot 205 lb Machida's good TDD or 6 foot 4 240lb JDS's good TDD. I'm assuming Jds will be much harder to take down than Machida.
True, but also not. They both have good TDD at single/double leg. The first person to really try tying up Lyoto and going for a grecco throw also got him to the ground. JDS has AMAZING hips for getting out of single/double leg TDs, but we haven't seen anyone with a grecco/judo background clinch with him and try to get him down that way. I think if JBJ ties up with JDS, JDS ends up with his back on the ground and we get to see if his BJJ translates inside the cage.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote