MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS Reminds Everyone, Including Jon Jones, Who is the “Baddest Man on the planet."

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 01:29 PM   #53 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
I dont know about this Silva>JDS stuff.

Bonnar landed some decent shots on Anderson only they didnt phase Anderson.

JDS lands even one of those and it could be lights out. And he could use his size to push Anderson against the fence and then dirty box him to unconscious. JDS throws some vicious uppercuts.
Bonnar landed those shots because Silva let him. Anderson's speed advantage on JDS would be ridiculous and he has the ability to take any man out with any strike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Now people are saying Anderson Silva can beat JDS? What the hell people?

JDS would wreck every single fighter in the LHW and MW division, no doubt about it.

I am literally lost for words by some of the comments in this thread.
Why is there no doubt? What is there to show that a 240lb Dos Santos has anything on a 220lb Anderson? Who's to say that JDS can even land anything significant on Anderson? Yeah, JDS is fast but he's not as quick as Vitor and we all know how that one went. Watch JDS sparring with Shogun, I know it was a few years back and he's obviously improved but as a striker, he's just not on Anderson's level.

Their reach is pretty much equal, Junior is taller and stronger but Anderson is faster and a better technical fighter.
So basically IMO, if JDS doesn't shoot a double then he's in trouble.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote