MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS Reminds Everyone, Including Jon Jones, Who is the “Baddest Man on the planet."

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 01:20 PM   #59 (permalink)
Voiceless
Middleweight

Voiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Because whilst Anderson may have the more technical striking, I dont think he could take many JDS punches.
But in how many of Silva's sniping punches could Dos Santos walk¿ When Silva KOed former LHW champ Griffin with a jab, he was walking backwards and both his feet were in mid-air.

Dos Santos could take the punches of the HW behemots, because he move quite well and their punches are slow and designed to destroy stationary targets, but Silva's punches are designed to snipe down moving targets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I think Anderson has one of the better chins in MMA. But JDS can put anyone but Roy Nelson out.

I think Anderson would win in a striking contest.
Anyone but Roy Nelson and Shane Carwin ...and possibly Anderson Silva who rolls so well with his opponent's punches, that not much force is tranfered.