MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones now likes Chael since being on the Tuf set.

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 05:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports_Nerd View Post
So one of the two is guilty of both fraud and PED abuse. And the other is a fake douchebag scumbag. Gotcha.
Those crimes are not a big deal to me. And that has nothing to do with my comments anyway. I consider Jones a fake douchebag for many different reasons and his crimes are the least of it.

There is no double standard here since Jones hasnt done the same things Chael has. If he DID the same things Chael has and then i liked Chael but didnt like Jones... THEN id be employing a double standard.

And btw i did admit to Chael being a douchebag. Read more then 1 sentence will yah.
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote