MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Star Wars Episodes 7-12 Have Treatments; Plan Is For New Original Story

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Lucas hasn't made a single good thing since 1989. I am not sad that he isn't in control anymore. Thanks to him we had midichlorians, Jar-Jar Binks, Hayden Christensen, and almost N'Sync as Jedis. This is the man who made Kingdom of the Crystal Skull for ****'s sake! The only way Star Wars gets worse is if they give it to Joel Schumacher or Brett Ratner.

And, personally, I was quite happy when Guillermo del Toro was originally listed to direct the Hobbit. Not too mention after the last 2 Matrix movies (and Speed Racer) I would be quite happy to see someone else take a crack at the Matrix.