MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones now likes Chael since being on the Tuf set.

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #22 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Super Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
I agree with the other posters, I bet Chael is a really nice guy. There are plenty of interviews where people say that he is just a personality in front of the cameras, but otherwise is a great guy.

The best example I can give is that after he beat Okami he let Okami train with him. How many guys actually do that?
Can't understand multiple standards ppl will have when trying to keep a fake reality up.
Either you're nice or not. So after all discriminatory crap Sonnen spread from his mouth(even against kids), failed TRT test, money loundry and undeserved title shot that are shaking the Sport's credibility he is a "nice" guy because he let Okami train with him? And this, by your own words, is the best example you have...

I can go with his attitudes granting him a bunch of followers that will find it entertaining, but don't give me the "He is actually very nice for those who actually get to know him" crap. I am positive even Al Capone was considered a nice guy for some ppl closer to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App