MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sons Of Anarchy

Thread: Sons Of Anarchy
View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 09:09 PM   #70 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Yah the former Queen matriarch use to be pretty bad ass. She's really fallen off the wagon on all levels.

Introducing Nero gives the show a breath of fresh air. Even Pope is an interesting character. I liked Opie's girl and even Ima...heck I love all the Cara Cara girls

EDIT: Latest episode was probably one of the most well balanced of any episode. Beautiful dynamic between Nero/Gemma, Bobby vs Clay, and Tara w/ Otto. That was some sad stuff. Otto aka Kurt Sutter really knows how to draw emotions out of people even in the most subtle of scenes. In many ways he's like Opie, a lost soul. The ending set track set the tone for an emotionally driven episode. Lights by Battleme & The Forest Rangers

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote