MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones now likes Chael since being on the Tuf set.

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 02:10 AM   #27 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckyou666 View Post
All of this is completely deluded and fairly ******* retarded. Fail Sonnen is a liar, fake, douchebag, idiot... Persona or not, Fail has told several outright lies, but none of you idiots hate him for it. The simple fact that he has a public persona means he is fake, yet you don't hate him for it? He's clearly a douche, and despite what some idiot said, there's nothing funny about it, and one of you retards said that's part of the reason you're swinging on his nutsack? Yet, you consider Bones all of those, but you do hate him for it. To whichever moron was failing miserably to explain how that double standard isn't a double standard, THAT IS A DOUBLE STANDARD!!!!!!! Just shut the **** up already.

He's not a stand up comedian, he's a joke.
Lol...

Some people just dont get it. In EXAMPLE saying (without being asked i might add) "The UFC never has to worry about me doing something stupid like Driving Drunk and thats why they sponsored me" is not the same as "I saw Nog try to feed carrots to a bus".

Just cause they are both lies does not make it the same thing.

Or making comments like he is a god or something "I'm outraged. I'm outraged and you guys will see that." or "I will bless my fans by letting them buy my Tshirt"

or

"I would never fight Rashad he is like my brother--> Yeah id fight Rashad if Dana wanted the fight. I want to be a company guy --> Backs out of Main Event fight for nonsense reason and then lies about not knowing the Event would get cancelled if he didnt take the fight.

Or lets not forget about this little gem.

Jon Jones - "I would get rid of the replica belts ... I hate it when people come up to me with a belt that looks exactly like mine and they ask me to sign it. I worked three times a day for three years to get this [light heavyweight championship] belt, and now this guy asking me for an autograph has one just like it. Are you serious? I mean it’s not as heavy, but it looks just the same. I never sign those belts."

So he is mad because his FANs want him to sign FAKE PLASTIC belts??? He chooses not to sign them??? What a stand up nice guy Jones is to his fans!!!

The list goes on and on with this guy. This isnt even half of it. I didnt even mention the "Go get some fans" situation. The guy only checked on his opponent that he dropped like a sack of potatoes so he can gain fans. Lmao!

There is no double standards here.

But some people will never understand. So il just leave it off there because if this does not make you understand then nothing said will.

And UNLIKE CHAEL Jon Jones isnt hyping a fight in most of those comments.

The only ridiculous stuff Chael has said is when he was hyping the Anderson fight AND his hype brought millions of dollars in BOTH their pockets. If i was a fighter id hype fights too.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote