MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bonnar and Herman tested positive at UFC 153

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 09:55 AM   #47 (permalink)
Gustafsson Fan
Flyweight

Gustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud ofGustafsson Fan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gleaminx View Post
Whatever, excuses, excuses, excuses. These are banned substances per Wadda. That means you do not do them at effin all, no matter what reason you may have!

Honestly, I am starting to think the only guys not juicing are the out of shape fighters. IE, Roy Nelson, BJ Penn, Tim Sylvia, etc. The rest are cycling off correctly or have not been randomly tested.
I agree. Clean at fight night and clean at training is not the same. Most manage most times to handle their levels so that they are clean at fight night.

I think the most fair for everyone was to allow certain substances that are fairly safe. Seing for example BJ Penn being ground and pounded nearly unconcious by someone with unnatural physical advantages does not look nice at all.
Gustafsson Fan is offline   Reply With Quote