MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 12:06 PM   #24255 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Haha alright Christopher! Relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
What tourney No_Mercy? Live or online?

Teh pokerz going good nowadayz. Up 26 buyins in November already.
Playin' live...it's been awhile since I played. Felt good to get back in the mix. Got involved in a controversial pot. Heads up in the finals and bb ships it out of turn while a split second later I raise to 30k. Got ruled that I made the move first which is funny because everybody knew he moved out of turn. I had Ad8d which probably should have ended the tourney. A bit sneaky, cuz he knew he got caught red handed and sheepishly said he didn't want to go all in. Other than that I think I could have made a bluff call earlier and been a bit more aggressive. Can't complain after a long two month hiatus.

Are you playing in the Sunday Millions, Sunday Storm, or tournies. btw: Full Tilt is back online. Everyone is getting their funds back finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
that was your gateway to sympathy sex....get any?
Hmm...excellent. Everybody take note.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.