MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bonnar and Herman tested positive at UFC 153

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 12:04 PM   #54 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
I'm not thrilled by this news, but I'm not going to get riled up by it either. Bonnar was destroyed. And Bonnar is now retired. Regardless of how we arrived here, the world is balanced.
I'm just riled up over the fact people think Bonnar is that ignorant to substances this far into his career.

Was never a huge Bonnar fan but always respected him in the cage. He got popped before so it isn't that shocking.

Just a shame to go out on a failed drug test and a suspension. He had the opportunity to fight the best fighter out there...had he somehow won it would have been erased. Why take that chance? Bonnar knew what he was taking and knew it was banned.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote