MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bonnar and Herman tested positive at UFC 153

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 12:12 PM   #56 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Did you see Bonnar's arms? They were no similar in size. Maybe in stature. But Bonnar was ripped. Where as Anderson was a pudgy, slightly out of shape, little weight cut size. When Anderson fights at 205 he is soft. Bonnar's arms when he flexed at weigh ins were huge. The pic of Bonnar punching Silva...his arm is raging with muscle.

Why would Bonnar take a KNOWN "water cutter" when MO was JUST popped for it...and it was all over MMA news? If he had trouble making 205 on short notice...why didn't he simply as the UFC and ANderson to make it a HW fight. Or a fight of 210? Neither would have gave a shit. It wasn't for a title. It was just a fun fight.

Instead he opted to use a banned substance? Makes NO sense. He is Bonnar. He is at the tail end of his career. If the cut was that bad he should have asked for a better weight. It was on short notice...all partys would have understood. Save some dignity instead of blatantly cheat.
Cause you dont take Drostanolone unless its a last minute thing. Chances are he was very close to fight time. And it being his biggest fight ever and the fact that it was his last fight he didnt want to mess it up. Maybe he even got injured late in to the training camp and he knew weight must be made.

Thats my guess anyway. Without more info on the subject its hard to say exactly. But weight cutting is weight cutting and i know many of your panties will get in bunches over it but i really still could care less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HadouKEN View Post
Again, It is cheating because he is using an illegal substance. Doesn't really matter what it's for it is still illegal. If you can't see that I don't know what to tell you.
Its cheating according to the commission.

That doesnt have to mean its cheating according to me.

If you dont see that then i dont know what to tell you.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote