MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bonnar and Herman tested positive at UFC 153

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 12:27 PM   #60 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Cause when you ask for a weight change you are bugging alot of people with YOUR problem. Some people including myself would like to deal with sht like this on their own rather then go involving the boss.

And when you say you will make the weight then you make the weight. End of story.
I'm sure Dana would have gladly been OK with a weight change instead of having a guy who Main Evented one of his PPVs and long time face of the organization get popped for illegal substances for the 2nd time in his career. I bet that has bugged him a lot more than any change in weight would have.

Josh Barnett was popped in a championship fight. He was then cut and never let in the UFC again even though a long time top 10 HW. Tell me Dana White cares more about you making weight than roids/suspensions/bad marks on the UFC.

Bonnar didn't look drained to me.

I won't give the benefit of the doubt to a guy who was popped before.

But to each there own.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote