MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - IMO UFC 154 Main Card is Pretty Weak

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 12:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
There are 3 fights on the prelims that are no thrillers by any stretch of the imagination. But I would gladly switch them in for the 3 crappy main card fights.

Then again no. I'd rather see the better fights for free on FX.
That I agree with. I'd have promoted Cote vs. Sakara and Bocek vs. dos Anjos to the main card. Can't see why they'd be on the prelims while Nick Ring, Mark Hominick, and Tom Lawlor merit PPV appearances.

I do like that Francis Carmont is on PPV. I realize he's not yet the biggest name at MW, but people are going to take notice soon enough. Overall it's a fine event... I'd have just done a little reshuffling.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote