MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bonnar and Herman tested positive at UFC 153

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 12:56 PM   #69 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I just feel he lost more respect with Dana, fans, Anderson and so on than he would have if he asked to change it or actually miss weight (sure they would have accepted a HW fight)

Can't speak for him though. But if he knew he was going to retire...why not leave with respect? Why even fight if a win wouldn't of counted in the end anyway? Seems like a LOSE LOSE LOSE. He got a beatdown. He wouldn't of won even if he pulled off the unthinkable. He lost respect of his opponent (as we all know Anderson and that camp is not fond of positive tests and TRT use).

But oh well. It is Bonnar's legacy. Not mine.
Well i would never argue anything of what you are saying.

You feel how you feel.

And its obvious alot of people did lose alot of respect for Bonnar by this. So it isnt like you are wrong.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote