MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RUMOR: Michael Bisping vs. Vitor Belfort at UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 04:44 PM   #112 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
I'm sick of seeing people say that Vitor is too old and shit.

Since 2006, he has had 7 wins, all stoppages with one decision, with all the stroppages but one finishing in the first round. He has two loses, one ridiculous flash KO to the greatest fighter in the world, and the other against the greatest LHW of all time. I don't think it's fair to say he's past it.

Bisping will have a difficult fight here. He has too many defencive lapses to really stay and stand with Vitor. Belfort will go besercker here and will be aiming for a great early KO. To win, Bisping will need to keep his distance, land the jap and then close in for some grappling in a boring fight against the cage.

Bisping by Decision or Belfort by KO.

I hope Bisping wins though because I already have like 5 negs when I said he'd beat Stann. I felt he won the Sonnen fight, so I pretty much have him on a 6 fight streak against pretty good competition. Also, people always quote the Hendo knockout like it proves he's shit. He was KOed by a punch named the H-Bomb, I think it's understandable.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote