MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - IMO UFC 154 Main Card is Pretty Weak

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 05:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by evzbc View Post
Yes but the discussion is not whether or not we are going to PAY for the event. The discussion is purely based on whether on you think it's a weak card.

We know we don't have to buy it and won't. It's just SO obvious. It's like "Thanks Captain Obvious".
Actually, it is. The OP ended his rant with, 'I know many of you illegally stream the event, but I have morals and actually buy everything I watch...' He therefore brought payment into the equation. A natural and entirely valid reaction to his final point would be, 'If you don't like it, don't pay for it'.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote