MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - IMO UFC 154 Main Card is Pretty Weak

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 11:25 PM   #26 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
I get what the Ufc is doing. They have thier cash cow with GSP so they don't need to put alot of big names etc.. But I was just looking over some of the fights on the main card and they don't even make sense.

How is Lawlor still getting a Pay per View Main Card??? He has lost 3 of his last 5 fights.

Nick Ring Vs CP??? Really.. Thats's a total mismatch

Mark Hominick...Love the guy But He's been getting beat down like a street whore his last 3 fights... No way he should be on a Main card.. I mean No way... Most people get cut after 3 straight losses.. He gets a main card Pay-Per-View????

So basically We only get 2 good fights
GSP v Condit
Martin V Hendricks

I know alot of you stream the fights illegaly, but I have morales and actually pay for everything I watch....

Strong post.

My morales is particularly low after a hard day of work.