MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RUMOR: Michael Bisping vs. Vitor Belfort at UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 10:58 PM   #121 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by RearNaked View Post
Exactly. 'blah, blah, blah'

You're 'pointing out' to me that Vitor's sister got kidnapped while quoting a post where I mentioned it.

You're not even reading my posts, so what's the point?
There's a difference between pointing it out to you and pointing it out in general. There are other readers on this board. I don't see the harm in expanding upon your otherwise vague point.

There's really no point to this back and forth. You're content to claim that Vitor quit against men like Silva and Jones when that's a blatant fabrication. Any man with a set of working eyes knows that while Vitor lost in those fights, he hardly quit. That's not a matter for debate. You can go ahead and live in the past. I'll happily move forward and enjoy Vitor's KO victory over Bisping.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote