MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RUMOR: Michael Bisping vs. Vitor Belfort at UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 12:44 AM   #122 (permalink)
RearNaked
Bantamweight

RearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
There's a difference between pointing it out to you and pointing it out in general. There are other readers on this board. I don't see the harm in expanding upon your otherwise vague point.
Bro just admit it, you didn't read the whole post. You were too angry to even finish it. Just admit that at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post

There's really no point to this back and forth. You're content to claim that Vitor quit against men like Silva and Jones when that's a blatant fabrication.
And I literally never said that. I said he hasn't really cared about MMA in the better part of a decade and Bisping will find a way to beat him (or Vitor will find a way to lose) simply because he's so much more driven than Vitor. Bisping is one of the most driven guys in the sport. I personally despise his personality, but I respect his drive to succeed.
RearNaked is offline   Reply With Quote