MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS Reminds Everyone, Including Jon Jones, Who is the “Baddest Man on the planet."

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 01:05 AM   #73 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I don't want to argue over this opinion.

But..

205 Hendo > HW Fedor

185 Hendo < 185 Anderson

MMA math but 2 of those got finished quickly out of those 2 fights. And it wasn't Anderson.

(Huge Big Nog fan) But while Nog was Fedor's greatest wins ever, Anderson was prolly beating on Nog in sparring on the daily.
I don't want to argue over this opinion.

But...

170 lb daiju takase > anderson

ikuhisa minowa > 185 lb takase.

MMA math but two of those got finished quickly, and it wasn't minowaman. Minowaman = Goat.

And before you remind me that andersons loss was early in his career, let me also remind you that fedor's loss was in the twilight of his career. It's like liddell losing to the likes of jardine.

Do we see now why MMA math from career lows doesn't work for goat discussions? You just give the MMA math disclaimer and then very nicely go ahead and still use that as your logic.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote