MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 02:13 AM   #24263 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post

Are you playing in the Sunday Millions, Sunday Storm, or tournies. btw: Full Tilt is back online. Everyone is getting their funds back finally.
Do I play tourneys, no not really, I made a big score on Full Tilt a few years ago, which was a stroke of luck of ridiculous proportions, and I decided that the poker gods would never give me another run like that again and decided to quit while ahead. There is no doubt in my mind I was among the worst 20% of players in that field that day, I just ran hotter than the sun for 10 hours. Nowadays its only NLHE cash which I've been working hard on for the last couple of months and made some big strides, with some PLO on the side, where I am a fish.

I did have some money on Full Tilt, not a lot but it was nice to see it again. That software is so epic, it was always my favorite, I'm itching to play there again. You should come and play me on there some day. I'll gladly accept your money.