MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - IMO UFC 154 Main Card is Pretty Weak

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 03:17 AM   #29 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
I'm usually very positive, and the rest of the year is a complete killer, but I'm in agreeance that this card isn't the greatest. We were spoiled with the Brazil card so I think that we're left out a little with this one.

Being a Diaz fan, even the main event sucks to me as it's basically in place of my most anticipated fight ever.

Menjivar, Stout, Cote, Carmont and Kampmann are by far my highlight fighters in this, and the only ones that even remotley spark my interest. I don't think the fights are as well lined up for excitment. We're going to see a lot of mid to low level grappling and technical but non-impactful striking the whole way through, while in Brazil we got elite BJJ and brawlers littered through the card, so I think that will tell the tale of this one.

On the bright side, the sooner we get through it, the sooner we get Bendo/Diaz, TUF finales and JDS/Cain 2.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote