MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF The Smashes discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 03:31 AM   #56 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Pom isn't derogatory or the name of an animal, it's a term commonly used in Australia, NZ and South Africa for British folk. We call all Brits that come here Poms and nobody seems to have a problem with it. We call New Zealanders kiwis though, which is a bird.

I used to like Soti before this TUF season.. I will still thoroughly enjoy watching him fight though.
I didnt say it was insulting or anything. Fuk I'm scottish not brittish . But it still seems stupid and childish. "The Brits", how hard is that to say? I'd be equally as annoyed if the Brits were saying "The yanks" in referring to the Americans aswell.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote