MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - IMO UFC 154 Main Card is Pretty Weak

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 08:46 AM   #32 (permalink)
hadoq
Featherweight

hadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
I know alot of you stream the fights illegaly, but I have money and actually pay for everything I watch....
alright then, so why don't you stream that one, this way you won't reward zuffa with your money, stating your disagreement, and you'll still get to watch the fights

weak cards on paper, more often than not, turned out to be great cards afterall

the mid tier guys don't have much chance to fight on PPV main event, so they want to shine, they need it to improve their status and pay, they're hungrier, they want it more than your average main carder.

I for one like those "weak" cards because you go in there with little expectations and usually the card ends up exceeding those little expectations and you end up being happy about the card all together.
hadoq is offline   Reply With Quote