MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RUMOR: Michael Bisping vs. Vitor Belfort at UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 08:22 AM   #123 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
How can you say, 'I literally never said that'?

The crux of your entire argument is that Vitor 'crumbles in on himself' or 'gives up the second things get hard' - these are direct quotes. You then explicitly mentioned his fights with Couture, Henderson, Jones, Silva, etc. How can you sit there now and say that you've not said he quits against tougher opponents like Jones, Silva, etc. I think it is you who needs to go back and read your posts, because you're coming apart at the seams.

And I'm certain Bisping is driven. But that doesn't change the fact that he's coming up against a stronger fighter, a superior striker, and a man who will constantly look to submit Bisping, assuming Mike can actually use his mediocre wrestling to successfully take the fight to the ground. I read this same nonsense when Mike fought Henderson... that he was going to dance around the slow, older, and plodding fighter en route to a UD victory. And then I read that very same thing when Bisping came up against Wanderlei Silva. See a pattern?
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote