MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS Reminds Everyone, Including Jon Jones, Who is the “Baddest Man on the planet."

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 11:18 AM   #79 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By All
Yea, a common quality opponent is more relevant than fluke flying submissions in the very early stages of Anderson's career. Before he was widely known. Before he was considered great. Yea, I would say the Hendo example is a TAD more relevant. Both fighting Hendo within the last 5 years. Not fights from '04 and '03. I mean call me CRAZY, but I would think a Dan Henderson example is just a little more relevant.

Your post would be all great and stuff if my whole argument was based off 1 example of MMA Math.

This place is sort of funny like that. You use one example...and people call you a newb, and idiot, for using MMA Math. It is like a badge of honor to be the guy who posts 'MMA MATH Doesn't work!"

So you can continue to freak out over 1 small example and entertain me with irrelevant fights from almost 10 years ago and act like they had the same significance as an Anderson title fight or a Fedor/Hendo main event.

I apologize for posting any semblance of MMA Math.

Take the Hendo fights TOTALLY out of the conversation. I still think Anderson is better than Fedor all time. So what are you mad at?
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote