MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS Reminds Everyone, Including Jon Jones, Who is the “Baddest Man on the planet."

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 11:44 AM   #81 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Who knows for sure. But in my opinion Anderson in his Prime would have beat pretty much everyone Fedor beat back then. Nog may have been able to get him down and keep him there or eventually sub him. But the others would have got sub'd with their sad sub defense. Or KO'd/outstruck. Anderson the 185lb champ would have beat all these HW monsters...in my opinion.

Lets look at Fedor's last 8 wins. Count them 8.

Pedro Rizzo: A former champ! Over a decade ago! Was coming off a beastly Ken Shamrock win!

Ishii: a Judo champ that had like 5 fights!

Jeff Monson: Yea, that pile of back back problems so far out of his prime it isn't funny!

Brett Rogers: A former tire changer. A straight can these days who beats women for glory! A never was.

AA: actually a decent win here. Always had a glass chn though. But good win here at the time.

Tim Sylvia: The slowest HW of all time. Basically a slob that shows how sad the UFC HW division was at one point.

Hong man Choi! Enough said.

Matt Linland! An old ass 185er who finished his career 2-5 in his last 7 fights!

Did he decline when he came to SF? Or did he run into actual fighters who weren't broken down, old, one-dimensional, freak shows?

Anderson can translate too any era. Even the future. At multiple weights. Fedor even in his prime wouldn't be able to handle today's HW division. At least in my opinion. And he never got the energy to drop to 205 once.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote