MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wsof 1 discussion SPOILERS

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 01:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Welterweight

TanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World Renown
A few thoughts:

- I think Arlovski should be back in the UFC soon. IMO, when he fights with his head on straight he's a top 6-10 heavyweight. He beats the likes of Mir, Nog, Nelson, Browne, Rothwell, Struve, Miocic, etc. I think he'd take a rematch with Bigfoot. However, I think the likes of JDS/Cain/Overeem/Cormier would beat him soundly. I think that if he beats Monson he should at least fight one more opponent coming back to the UFC.

- I can't tell if Miguel Torres is suffering from Joe Stevenson syndrone or if he's having an identity crisis as a fighter. I actually gave Moraes all three rounds. I doubt we'll see Torres in the UFC anytime soon.

- Johnson looks solid at 205. Let him make weight properly a few more times and then let him back in. I'd like to see Rumble/Rashad down the line.

- Burkman actually looked good against Gerald Harris. I was pretty shocked that he won, as I expected Harris to be a monster at Welterweight.

Faber - Franklin - Velasquez - Hunt - Machida - Condit
Credit to M.C. for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote