MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wsof 1 discussion SPOILERS

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 01:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
Rauno
Black Hippy

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Just watched the event and found it hilarious. It's as though they dialled up a group of cans fresh off the couch and stuck them in there with legitimate prospects and ex-UFC fighters. I'm sure it makes me a bad person, but I've never laughed so hard throughout an MMA event.
Come on, Sefo said their intentions were to compete with the UFC one day. I'm all for setting up goals and all but..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post

- Johnson looks solid at 205. Let him make weight properly a few more times and then let him back in. I'd like to see Rumble/Rashad down the line.
Don't think you'll be seeing that fight. Both are Blackzilians and there are plenty of talent out there for them to avoid each other.

Rauno is offline   Reply With Quote