MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rumor of the Day: Mamed Khalidov Has Signed With Strikeforce

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Magog
Amateur

Magog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enough
You know what I love? the 0 responsibility journalists and fans alike take for hector lombard.

"Oh i didn't help hype him!" Yes... specailly you. I was waiting for him to pull a santaigo when he came to the ufc. And now the writer is furious his insight was shot.

The question isn't is Khalidov the real deal. No one said he had to climb to the top of the mountain (accept the retarded hard core fans) and rule for 5-8 years.

The real question is can he hang? The real question isn't can he beat Anderson.. can he beat Chris Leben? Can he beat CB dollway?

Or in strike forces case is this guy gonna lose to Robbie one foot out the door lawler.

Am i gonna have to listen all the butt hurt idiotic pride fans who whine and cry when Jardine LNP this guy to a dec?

I hope not. I hope he goes on to do something with himself.
Magog is offline   Reply With Quote