MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - IMO UFC 154 Main Card is Pretty Weak

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #45 (permalink)
GriffinFanKY
Flyweight

GriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura about
The card as a whole isn't the worst card I've seen (UFC 147) but I think if they moved fights around it would make it a card that people would pay for. I might be in the minority but I agree with moving Bocek vs Dos Anjos on the main card but I think they have 2 other fights that they could move and make it better which would be Sakara vs Cote and Makdessi vs Stout both sure to be wars and interesting fights with Cote probably fighting to keep his job and Stout trying to put his last abysmal performance behind him. Overall I like the card as a whole but the PPV card leaves alot to be desired.
GriffinFanKY is offline   Reply With Quote