MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Marquardt - Would you like to see him back in the UFC at 170?

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 11:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmdM View Post
Palhares comes from a tropical (meaning lots of heat and humidity are the plate of the day), he trains that leg lock with filthy sweaty guys for years. I'm sure he can tell the difference between a sweaty or a oiled leg. Not so sure if Herb can...

As to the drug cheating part, who cares if it's TRT or something else. It's cheating nonetheless, enough to make me wish you don't step foot inside the octogon ever again.
No one can argue about the leg greased thing. Seriously Paul Harris knew he was greased because he could tell the difference. The same guy who quit punching a guy early and jumped on the cage mid fight only to almost brought ko d right after....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3