MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - True or False: Stephan Bonnar should be in the UFC HoF?

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 11:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
3DLee
Baddest Man Alive

3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now
I vote no for putting Bonnar in the HoF. But whats so wrong with having Mask in there? I mean, he was the face for the biggest MMA Clothing brand out there. TapouT has sponsored at one time or another all of the biggest fighters. They sponsor the undercards guys and local fighters too. They even had a show on Versus that I liked watching. TapouT has been huge for the sport. He died in an untimely fashion and was put in to the HoF as a great gesture to remember him. Hell, his name is still on the Octagon a lot. I went to the first UFC event after his passing, UFN 18 in Nashville, and they left an empty chair next to Punkass and Skyscrape. Because tapout sponsors soooo f'in many people and are really the first huge company to come out of MMA, I support Mask in the HoF.
3DLee is offline   Reply With Quote