MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Riddle-Randleman beef + an intense "promo" from Randleman

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 12:05 AM   #22 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreg View Post
What is the back story to this?

I'd be cheering for Riddle, ...I thought everyone loved him!? I love watching his fights lol.
Something about Riddle being able to make women cum while Randelman failing to do so. I guess they had a bet that they were going to sleep with the 3 same girls and whoever was able to make more climax is the winner. Well there is 2 sides to the story but Matt Riddle is going around saying that not only did the women not climax with randleman but they felt like reading a book as it was going on. Ofcourse Randelman is angry about this and wants to beat Matt Riddle down.

Anyway thats all i know.