MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eddie Alvarez released by Bellator, but they still hold matching rights

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 03:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiK11 View Post
Man, Bjorn Rebney seems to be an awesome dude. He did the same with Hector, and I can't think of another MMA promotion's president who would do that for some of their top talent. I know Dana would never in a million years do that. He's rather screw his fighter over and follow their contract to the letter while slandering them in the media if he saw one of his top guys trying to go to another promotion.

I respect Bjorn a lot with the way he's handling things and respecting his fighters.

Also, I cannot wait to see Eddie in the UFC. I have been dying to see him fight some of the top guys in the UFC for the past few years.
I've read his interviews. He seems quite erudite. Definitely business savvy.

I wonder at one point does the UFC just say it's time to make another acquisition.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote