MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones now likes Chael since being on the Tuf set.

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #43 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlxrevolution View Post
Hmm... People are probably going to call JBJ fake for saying he likes chael now...

*scrolls through thread*

I rest my case...
Actually i dont think anyone called him fake for liking chael now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
MMA is becoming more and more a family entertainment. So no, not everybody is aware of Sonnen's real meanings for he is addressing kids as well. He just does not care and hey, it doesn't matter but we don't call this type a nice guy.
Yeah except those fans arnt on the internet looking up every tid bit of info we can on the guy. They dont hear all the interviews like we do. And even if they did... most of them are probably smart enough to realize he isnt serious.

I showed a few Chael interviews to my friends who are very small fans of the UFC and they ALL said the same thing "This guy is just messing with people right??"
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote