MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Remembering Sakuraba - The legend

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 04:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Magog
Amateur

Magog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enough
I could hate on Sakuraba in a post and still have it come out sounding posetive. Observe.

Sakuraba is the true measure of how far todays JMMA has fallen. I refuse to beleive that Japan simply put couldn't have found the next sakuraba. It's a displined people. They have a strong understand of wrestling, and submissions.

It baffels my mind the over over complacency to not improve but you can't find one fighter from Japan that could be half as good as sakuraba was.

I honestly have no idea why. I thought it was an issue of size but than I'm at a lose on why Kid Yamato crashed and burned as bad as he has.
Magog is offline   Reply With Quote