MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #24304 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
This is why Obama doesn't have a shot in hell. People bought into that propaganda about "you didn't build that" he said that while talking about major highways. And other got distorted into him saying you didn't build your business. You can't argue with ignorance. Obama is an extremist more than Romney. Obama enacted a health care bill that used to Ben the republicans. This country has been pulled so far right a moderate republican (Obama) is an extremist.

Never argue with an idiot he'll only drag you down to his level then beat you with experience.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
I don't know that I'd call Obama an idiot.

I would call him a Marxist, and antithetical to everything that makes/made America great.